Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Class Week Three

Well, the class is officially half over. This was a really exciting week for me as I learned so much about Facebook that I never knew! There really are lots of educational opportunities among the applications there. I thought it was fun to make up our own application. I thought that mine was kind of lame at first, because it simply enabled people to figure out their interest over the life of a loan so that they could also figure out how to pay it the best and quickest way. Also, there would be a forum for people to leave ideas about paying off things like credit cards and mortgages. Then, after I posted it, I got some great and positive comments regarding it, so it must be okay! (Either that, or most of the students in my class are geeks like me! lol) Well, that is the long and short of it and another reason to say, "Something's Always Up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment